Darlene Das believes people are the heartbeat of every organization and, in order for there to be superior business results, employees must feel passionate, compassionate, and committed. With over 20 years of hands-on medical experience, Darlene knows how to inspire teamwork, transform work environments, and empower employees to achieve more. Her passion for service and excellence is contagious! Darlene is a highly sought-after motivational speaker, best-selling author of “The Quadruple Aim Solution,” and a trainer. She resides in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina with her husband Dr. Amal Das, a renowned orthopedic surgeon. She’s active in her community and church.
JUST THE FACTS:
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach (June 2017)
- Client Attraction Business School (2015 – present)
- Etiquette and Leadership Institute, Athens, GA (2008)
- The Protocol School, Washington, D.C. (2008)
- Surgical Technician Certification (1996)
- Wheeler School of Business, Pittsburgh, PA (Business Administration, Associates Degree, 1982)
IN THE NEWS
- Physician’s Practice, “Etiquette Tips for Medical Practices” By Marisa Torrieri and Aubrey Westgate, January 16, 2014.
- Physician’s Practice, “E-mail Etiquette for Your Medical Practice Staff” By Marisa Torrieri, October 11, 2013.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT DARLENE: