EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT HAS THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON
- Your medical facility’s ROI
- Patient Satisfaction
- Employee Satisfaction
- Patient Mortality Rates
What is employee engagement?
Employee engagement is the extent to which employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organization, and put discretionary effort into their work.
What does an engaged medical employee act like?
- Always remembers to was his hands.
- Notices the yellow “fall risk” bracelet of a patient and escorts her back to her bed.
- Finishes her paperwork even after her shift has ended.
- Comforts grieving family members.
- Turns down the volume of the monitoring equipment so his patient can get a good night’s sleep.
- Looks her patient in the eye and call him by his name.
- Makes fewer mistakes in medication dispensing.
- Delivers meals to patients while they’re still hot.
- Knows her employees’ names as well as what’s important to them.
What are the results of having engaged medical employees?
- Higher retention and less absenteeism.
- Feelings of value and appreciation.
- Increased job performance.
- Focus on patient care and safety